Timothy Mark Rohrer Memorial Scholarship – $1000
Criteria for Award Selection
- Student must plan to attend an accredited four-year university or college and graduate from Poquoson High School in the current year.
- Student must provide at least one letter of recommendation.
- High school academic performance will be considered.
- Student must complete an essay on the following topic: “Describe an individual or event that had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence.”
- Student financial need will be considered.
Applications may be obtained here or in the Poquoson High School Guidance Office.
Students may access applications via their Edline account.
Applications are due by 2:00 p.m. May 5, 2017.
Return to Scholarships homepage.