by Melissa Gardy on Monday, March 21st 2016 No Comment
The Poquoson Education Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation, administers the scholarships listed below. More information about each scholarship and criteria for selection can be accessed by following the links. All applications are due in the PHS Guidance Office by 2:00 on May 6, 2016.
Applications are due by 2:00 p.m. May 6, 2016.
Applications may be obtained here or in the Poquoson High School Guidance Office.
These scholarships require a separate application; due May 6, 2016.
For questions about any of the PEF administered scholarships, please contact Ginny Napier at 880-9115 or email@example.com.
- About Us
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- 2015 Scholarship Recipients
- Asher’s Music Scholarship
- Bayne Family Scholarship
- Craige and Mary E. Stallings Scholarship
- Ellen C. and H. Grey Forrest Scholarship
- Howard Levering Evans and Elva Margaret Stephens Evans Scholarship
- Kiwanis Club of Poquoson Scholarships
- PEF Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Poquoson Business Alliance Scholarship
- Poquoson Garden Club Scholarship
- Roger N. Messier Scholarship
- Scholarship Awards Photo Gallery
- Thomas Family Memorial Scholarship
- Timothy M. Rohrer Memorial Scholarship