Poquoson Education Foundation Academic Excellence Scholarship–Various amounts
Criteria for Award Selection
- Student must graduate from Poquoson HS during the current school year.
- Student must have demonstrated excellence in academic studies as well as in school and community activities.
- Student must request that two recommendations be provided to the guidance office by the specified due date.
- Student must submit a short essay explaining how the scholarship award will assist in meeting a specific financial commitment or responsibility.
- Student must not be related to an active term PEF Board member or a disqualified donor (any person who has contributed more than $5,000 or 2% of total contributions received from inception of the Foundation).
Applications may be obtained here or in the Poquoson High School Guidance Office.